Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another let down it seems

I'm really starting to dislike the fact that almost everytime I write on here its negative!

But we were making plans to move & we thought they we solid but it seems like its not gonna happen! What a suprise!!!
So now I'm still stuck on this island.
It means we have to rethink things through and be here for a few more months! Honestly I feel like my heart is on the floor I have wasted 3 yrs of my life that I can't get back and everyday that I'm stuck here I'm just wasting away!
All I want is to be able to live my life and be happy instead I 'm living someone elses life and extremly miserable!

2 comments:

  1. im back in philly again! I am so sorry shit aint going as planned sweetheart. Be strong and your day will come. Youre beautiful and strong... no one, no place, and nothing can take that from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philly again? Wow you weren't home long! Thank you and I know I'll be fine just frustrated ya know

    ReplyDelete