So I have decided to quit smoking. I have been smoking on and off for the last 10years . I think its time to actually give it up this time and never go back!
This will be my 5th time quitting but I'm positive this will be my last! If quitting for my own well being m kids are mostly my motivation I would love to see them grow and live long enough to have kids themselves! I might not matter to a lot of people but I mean the world to them and its actually really stupid for me to keep paying a company to kill me!
Well I feel as if I announce this publicly it almost makes me feel more commited because if I go back to smoking then I'll just feel like a even bigger failure...
So wish me luck everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment